Friday, July 11, 2014

The Days & CPG - Beet Bundt Cake




Dr. D. loves beets.  I hate them.  I know how good they are for you nutritionally, I just can't get past the fact that they taste like dirt. When I saw Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's book The Vegan Table had a recipe for Beet Bundt Cake, I knew I'd have to make it for my husband.  

It was delicious!  I served it plain but it would be wonderful with a glaze or berries as shown in the picture.  Next time I may get a little crazy and throw some chocolate chips in the batter!

This cake received six thumbs up from the contractors working on our gazebo!  Beefcakes love beet cake!

Rating:


  • Ease of preparation - B (beets are messy!)
  • Availability of ingredients - A
  • Taste - A
  • Appearance - A

Epicurious featured the recipe here.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment