Friday, November 28, 2014

Guest Blogger Cookbook Review Coming Up!



I was sent a review copy of The Best Green Smoothies on the Planet by Tracy Russell.  This book will be available on December 16, 2014 and it's full of fun recipes to amp up your nutrition in a healthy, delicious and vegan way.

When I got the cookbook, I considered trying the recipes by myself but then remembered Miss M., my 14 year old daughter loves smoothies and will be able to give me a unique insight into which ones may be favorites of other kids like her. Mothers everywhere are looking for ways to get more greens into their kids' diets.

For instance, last week I made this delicious Pina Colada smoothie from one of my favorite websites.  We both loved it!  Two days later I got a text from her asking me to have one waiting for her for when she gets off the bus.  

You want a cup of spinach waiting
for you when you get home?
Sure thing!

So, for the next couple of weeks, we will be testing smoothie recipes and at the end of it Miss M. will be A New Day Vegan's guest blogger giving a review of the recipes she's tried.  All this comes during the time that I'm eagerly anticipating the delivery of my new (refurbished) Vitamix.  

The Universe works in wonderful ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment