Friday, May 16, 2014

Foodie Friday! Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna!

Deliciousness on a plate!

This recipe for Broccoli Alfredo Lasagna was created by my own brother, The Meaty Vegan.  Eric has a doubly challenging task in that he, his wife and their toddler son are not only vegan but gluten-free as well.  

Dr. D. and I had this a couple of weekends ago and it was very good! There are a couple of things I feel I need to point out.  You will need nine (9!) cloves of garlic for this recipe; five for the filling and four for the Alfredo sauce.  Do not skimp!  All that garlic makes this dish taste amazing!  Also, the recipe calls for two boxes of lasagna noodles but I found one to be sufficient.  

Eric created this recipe for a contest for Follow Your Heart vegan cheese but you can substitute any kind of vegan cheese you prefer (I love Daiya!).

This will be a dish you make for company and bring to potlucks to prove how fantastic vegan food is!  Check out the recipe on the Meaty Vegan blog here. Tell my brother I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment